How to Add Buttons with Links on your Website
Adding buttons with links throughout a website can help take users to different pages. The most common way to add a button is through blocks. There are different block options that come with buttons built directly in.
Adding buttons to a block
- Navigate to the webpage where you want to add a button.
- Choose the block where you want to add the button or add a new block.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the block.
- Look for the option to add up to two buttons within the block.
- Add the text for the buttons, such as "Book Now" and "Meet Our Team".
- Add the links for each button, which can be a link to your booking URL or an existing page link.
- Choose if you want to open the link in a new tab by selecting the option to do so.
Customizing button options
- To change the colour and size of the buttons, click on the button options.
- Select a different option to show a nicer contrast.
- Increase the size of the buttons if necessary.
Following these steps will add up to two buttons with links to your website, allowing users to navigate to different internal or external pages. These buttons are typically used as a call to action and can be added to different blocks throughout the site, including the header, footer, and page headers.
If this article didn't completely answer your question, or if you have any other questions, email us at anytime at email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to help you out!