How to Login
Step 1: Go to your Clinic Sites website and click "Login" at the bottom of the page.
Navigate to the site you are building, or have already built with us, follow these two steps:
- Scroll to the bottom of your website to the footer.
- Click the word "Login" located in the copyright section in the very bottom of your website footer.
Step 2: Type in your credentials.
- Enter your email
- Enter your password
- Click Login
- Forgot your password: If you do not remember your password, click the "Forgot Your Password" button and follow the prompts with your email address.
- If you cannot find your website, look for the Staging Link email we sent you when you first signed up for Clinic Sites. If you can't find it in your email inbox you may need to check your spam folder or try searching the words "Welcome to Clinic Sites"
- If you have already taken your site live, enter the URL for your current website and login at the bottom.
What If It's Still Not Working? If you are unable to locate your website or having trouble with logging in, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you right away!
If this article didn't completely answer your question, or if you have any other questions, email us at anytime at email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to help you out!