Updating the Logo and Favicon
Last Update vor 2 Jahren
While we can bring in your logo at the beginning of your project, you may want to update your logo from time to time.
2. Navigate to design settings
- Click on the 'Admin' button at the top right of your website.
- Select 'Design' from the dropdown.
- Select 'Logo' from the left-hand menu. From here you will be able to upload your logo and favicon.
- For the logo, we recommend uploading a full color and a white version (logo alternative).
As soon as the updates are saved you will see the updated logo displayed on your website.
Logo Dimensions and File Type
- The ideal dimensions should be a minimum of 600px wide.
- The ideal file type is a transparent PNG, which will allow the background to come through the logo.
- The resolution can be 96 PPI or higher.
- If finding a transparent PNG file isn't viable, then using a JPEG is also possible if there is no background applied to the menu area.
A favicon is a page icon associated with your website, as seen in the Google example below. These icons are displayed in the browser tab.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 liked this article