Setting Up Your First Impression
Last Update 4 ay önce
1. Click the "Edit Content" pencil icon
2. Add to the fields
- Headings and subheadings: Keep it clear and concise; it doesn't have to be cute, clever, or poetic.
- Button Link: Make sure the link you send people to is the one thing that you want customers to do (i.e. get them to contact you, schedule an appointment, or buy your products). Pro tip: The '/' symbol acts as a simple way to link to pages on your website like '/contact' or '/services'.
- Button Text: Again keep it clear. No more than 3 words should do the trick. Avoid vague words like 'learn more' or 'start here'. Keep your call to action button clear like 'book now' or 'apply'.
3. Click Save
4. Change the Image
- Navigate to the 'Customize Header' button
- Select the red trash can to delete your current image
- Select the "Add Image" button to upload a new image
5. Adjust Additional Header Settings
- Override Header/Subheader: This allows you to temporarily override your header text without losing your original header/subheader
- Background Video URL: Enables you to replace the background header image with a looping video
- Opacity: Adjusts the color overlay on the background header image; leave unchecked for default settings
- Height: Adjusts the header size to cover more of the screen; leave unchecked for default settings
- Heading Alignment: Adjusts the text and buttons to be centered, left-aligned, or right-aligned; leave unchecked for default settings
6. Click Save