Last Update 10 місяців тому
This data will help you know valuable information such as:
- Which city and country they are from?
- How long they are on the website?
- Which pages they are viewing?
To start, you'll need a Google Analytics account. You can sign up here.
1. Create Your Google Analytics Account
2. Add your Google Analytics Site Tag To Your Website
4. Select 'SEO/JS Tags' from the left-hand menu
5. Add your Google Site Tag which may look something like this:
- Make sure you are logged into your Google account and go to https://analytics.google.com.
- Sign in with your Google account email and password.
Here is a link to a Google Analytics Academy that will teach you all about reading your stats: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/