Intro To Blocks
Last Update 4 bulan yang lalu
To get a great start on our platform, you need to understand blocks. You can customize the layout of most any page on your website using blocks. Once you learn how they work, you'll love them for life.
Below is a list of "blocks" available and each block type also has several different layout options.
- Text Media
- Image Links
- Podcast (sermons)
- People/User (staff)
- Contact Form
- Giving (available only to Tithe.ly Giving customers)
1. Add a Block to a page
- Click the '+' add block button, located on the left-hand side of the window.
- Select the block type and a block will be added to your site.
3. Customize block content, click the edit pencils to edit content (controls appear as you hover over block element)
4. Change the style or layout of the block by click 'Edit Block' which is located on the top right of the block
2. Change Block Layout
Every block type has different layout options.
1. Click the 'Edit Block' icon located in the top right of the block
2. Select Layout of choice from Layout tab and click 'Set Layout
3. Remove a Block
1. Click the Edit block
2. Click the 'Edit Block' icon located in the top right of the block
3. Click the Settings (gear icon) tab, and click 'Delete"
4. Add Additional Elements
For example, the Icon Block by default has 3 icons across, simply click the 'Add element' button to add more icons to the block.
Popular Block Types