Getting Started With Menus
Last Update há 2 meses
Menus are a great way of providing your users with access to what's important on your web site.
Create a simple and quick way for people get around.
We suggest limiting the number of primary menu items to 5-7 as to not clutter the main navigation.
2. Navigate to menu settings
- Click on the 'Admin' button at the top right of your website.
- Select 'Menus' from the dropdown.
3. Add/edit/delete Menu Items
All changes are saved automatically.
4. Reorder Menu Items
Click, drag and drop the re-order handle found beside each menu item.
5. Add a Menu Item
1. Click the 'Add Link' button.
2. Add the Menu Label and Link.
- The Menu Label is what you see when you load the site up eg. "About" or "Giving".
- The Link is where you want the user to go when they click on the menu. This could be a link to your site or it could be a different website.
See examples below:
- Events link "/events"
- News link "/news"
Note: When linking to an internal page on your site, you only need to grab everything after the .com/.ca/org.
To determine what the link should be, go to the page you want to create a link for and check the link in the address bar of your browser.