Editing a Website User
Last Update 7 months ago
Note: You will only be able to edit users if you have Admin rights.
1. Navigate to User Settings
- Click on the 'Admin' menu at the top right of your website
- Select 'Users'
2. Edit the User
- Hover over the user you would like to edit
- Click the More menu found to the right of the user name and email.
- Click "Edit" in the dropdown menu option that will appear.
4. Here, you will be able to edit your contact information, profile photo, user permissions, groups, etc.
Edit your own user profile
1. Navigate to Profile Settings
2. Edit Your Information
This will take you directly to your profile and you are able to edit your contact information, profile photo, user permissions, groups, etc.